The Castlehill & Pittodrie Community Council usually meets on the last Wednesday of each month from 6pm.
February Meeting moved to March due to weather warning with heavy snow and winds.
The next meeting is scheduled to take place on:
Wednesday, 28th March 2018 at the Town House on Broad Street in Aberdeen
Agenda for Monthly Meeting – 28th March, 2018
- Minutes of last meeting
a) Matters arising
- Police and Community Wardens update
- Councillors’ Updates
- Treasurer’s report
- Developments and projects in community
- Planning Items
a) Local Development Plan
b) Planning Applications
- Licensing Items
- For routine notification/approval
- Any Other Competent Business
- Date of next meetings in 2018 and future.