The Castlehill & Pittodrie Community Council usually meets on the last Wednesday of each month from 6pm.
The next meeting is scheduled to take place on:
Wednesday, 27th September of 2017 at the Town House on Broad Street in Aberdeen.
– (With August as a summer break)
Agenda for Monthly Meeting
- Minutes of last meeting
- Matters arising
- Police and Community Wardens update
- Councillors’ Updates
- Treasurer’s report
- Developments and projects in community
- Planning Items
- Gospel Hall
- Planning applications
- For routine notification/approval
- Any Other Competent Business
- Date of next meeting, scheduled for Wednesday, 27th September 2017.