As the form of representation closest to the community, Community Councils help to strengthen the voice and promote the views of those who live within their communities.
The Community Council can help to improve current issues, raise awareness and promote the most positive things we want to see more of in the community and support making a real difference for the future.
You can also get in contact with us to learn more!
Current consultations include:
– Broad Street – until 12th April, 2019
– City Voice – until 8th April, 2019
– Local Development Plan (Main Issues Report) – until 13th May, 2019
– Community Justice – Engagement & Consultation – until February, 2020
– Aberdeen City Health & Social Care Partnership – Strategic Plan (2019 – 22) – 2019
– Roads Hierarchy Study & Review (Aberdeen and North East Scotland) – Still taking place
A consultation on the recent changes and refurbishments, including any current issues and any adaptions, improvements and upgrades needed for the future:
Gathering a reflection of community view on a broad range of Community Planning Partnership and Public Service initiatives.
Taking place until: 8th April
Local Development Plan – Main Issues Report
The chance for communities, citizens and other stakeholders to have a say on the future of the city from built environment, planning locations and more.
Taking place until: 13th May
Shaping the future of how we approach and support the strategies, services and support available in and around Aberdeen.
Aberdeen City Health & Social Care Partnership – Strategic Plan (2019 – 22)
All views, comments and recommendations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Roads Hierarchy Study & Review – North East Scotland
There is currently a brochure / booklet available for an overview of the consultation that is being conducted in Aberdeen and throughout the North-East, available at this link.
If you have any initial thoughts, recommendations to raise or issues that you’d like to see addressed by this Study & Review, you can e-mail to the address of:
Previous consultations include:
– Aberdeen City Rent Consultation – Consultation Closed, September ’18
– Aberdeen City Autism Strategy – Consultation Closed, October ’18
– Aberdeen Local Development Plan – Still Taking Place
– Integrated Children and Family Services Guide – December, ’19
– ‘Help Shape Our Services’ –December, ’18
– The Silver City Vault’ Aberdeen City Libraries – December, ’18
– Young Carer Grant Regulations – December, ’18
– BBC TV License Policy – Ages 75+ from 2020 – February, ’19
– Aberdeen City Health & Social Care Partnership – Strategic Plan (2019 – 22) – February, ’19